Wednesday, March 13, 2002

I have athritis. Bites ass---err I mean knee. Sucks cause I know I'm not that old... but I'm old enough to get it and it runs on my dad's side of the family. I was asking my dad for other reasons that it could be hurting and he said cause maybe I banged it and I told it him it's hurting at the joints. My parents confirmed is athritis and advised me to drink milk. Ha, but milk causes a lot of saliva to form in your mouth and I quit drinking it for like 2 years when I had voice lessons cause it hinders your ability to sing. I guess now I'm suffering for it. It hurts! At church, when I kneel and then I get up... I start rubbing both knees... but right now my right knee is the only one that's hurting. Sheesh. So no more 8 glasses of water for me each day, I guess 8 glasses of milk? I'm 22, with athritis, and did I mention graying hair? ( I have more gray hair than my mom) Ha, I'm 72, and I didn't know it. I'm my own grandma. Isn't that a song?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home